What is GDPR?
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new set of privacy rules that apply to all businesses that are inside or deal with citizens of the European Union (EU). Read the full General Data Protection Regulations here. How Urlbox complies with GDPR
allowed in strict mode.
How Urlbox complies with GDPR
- believe that all customer data belongs to our customers, not us.
- You can view the personal data you have provided in your account // settings. You can export the content of your Urlbox account using our export tool.
- Data you save or upload to Urlbox is stored and managed by an EU-US // Privacy Shield compliant hosting provider.
- use third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the // necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related // 'technology'. technology required to run Urlbox. Your data is never transferred name 'outside'. outside of US and all processing takes place on location within the find name 'secure'. secure data center.
- on an identifier in stri... Remove this comment to see the full error message Once you delete your Urlbox account your data will also be deleted called on an identifier in stri... Remove this comment to see the full error message from Urlbox’s server. To delete your account follow these steps.